With the explosion in information technology, privacy and information security issues have become important issues. Businesses and private individuals need to have confidence in the integrity of their data. New and emerging privacy and security standards present challenges to the analysis of these issues.
Our goal is for our clients to capitalize on our knowledge of these standards and the technical issues and challenges that go along with them. We have represented private individuals and companies across the spectrum of industries in information technology security matters.
Our capabilities include:
- Litigation of security issues and data breaches
- Conducting privacy audits to assess clients business activities against prevailing standards
- Analyze compliance, risk management and business strategy issues
- Advise in mitigation strategies
- Develop and implement privacy and security policies consistent with applicable standards